RECORDED WEBINARS AND INFORMATION SESSIONS
- Thursday, May 14th
- Thursday, April 2nd
- Wednesday, March 25th
- Thursday, March 26th
- Valid for 1 PDC for SHRM-CP
COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS & HUMAN RESOURCES
- COVID-19 RELIEF BILL (H.R. 6201) AND ITS POTENTIAL IMPACT ON EMPLOYERS
- Click here to access Coronavirus Update_Impact on Employers
- WHAT CAN AND SHOULD EMPLOYERS DO IN FACE OF THE CORONAVIRUS THREAT?
- Click here to access Coronavirus & Employer Actions
- HELPFUL NY TIMES FAQ ON THE PASSED STIMULUS PACKAGE
Human Resources COVID-19 Information Library
BENEFITS AND INSURANCE COVERAGE
COVID-19 diagnostic testing will be covered in full with NO member cost share. The insurance carrier is also waiving prior authorizations for diagnostic tests and for covered services that are medically necessary and consistent with CDC guidance for members diagnosed with COVID-19.
Employee Directed COVID-19 Library
Biblioteca COVID-19 dirigida por el empleado
COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES BY LOCATION
LEHIGH VALLEY HEALTH NETWORK
LVHN has 8 independent testing facilities, access to a hotline and has the capability of an LVHN virtual visit.
More information can be found here (https://www.lvhn.org/testing-services/coronavirus-covid-19-care)
WAYS TO ACCESS LVHN FOR CARE:
- Complete an E-Visit (detailed questionnaire visit submitted to a provider) by visiting MyLVHN.org or your MyLVHN app.
- Call the MyLVHN Nurse Information line at 1-888-402-LVHN.
- Complete an LVHN Video Visit by downloading the MyLVHN app.
ST. LUKE’S HEALTH NETWORK
St. Luke’s has not yet established independent testing facilities. They are offering an email and phone hotline at this time.
WAYS TO ACCESS ST. LUKES FOR CARE:
- 1-866-STLUKES (1-866-785-8537), option 7 or via email email@example.com
- St. Luke’s also offers a video visit (https://www.slhn.org/care-now/video-visits) but has not provided clarification on if the fee would be waived for coronavirus consultations.
PENN STATE HEALTH
Doylestown Hospital has opened drive-through COVID-19 testing as of March 17 under the following conditions.
WAYS TO ACCESS DOYLESTOWN HOSPITAL FOR CARE:
- Each patient must receive an order for COVID-19 testing from his/her primary care physician who is a member of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff.
- To find a primary care physician who is a member of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff, visit Find a Doctor.
- Your physician’s office will notify the hospital that you require testing.
- A Doylestown Hospital scheduler will call you with the time and day to report your COVID-19 test.
Reporting for Your COVID-19 Test
- All testing will occur in a drive-through area; patients will remain in their vehicles. Signage on campus will point individuals to the appropriate area for screening.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8 am to Noon
- Currently, patients may expect results of the testing in several days and are advised to stay home while awaiting results.
Here are a couple of great links with resources and testing sites currently set up in Southeast MI, mainly through drive through testing sites. ** testing is limited so it is always recommended that you go to the website for the hospital system that you plan to use and see what steps they have in place.
INFORMATION WE DO KNOW ON AREA HOSPITALS IN SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN (3/17/2020):
- Henry Ford Allegiance Hospital in Jackson is offering Drive-through testing
- Beaumont Health Hospitals in Royal Oak, Dearborn and Troy – Drive-through testing
- Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Dearborn, Farmington Hills, Troy – currently offering limited curbside screening and evaluation for COVID-19. The tests are limited only for patients who have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath). Tests will be sent to a lab for analysis. Beaumont asked that people call the health system’s COVID-19 hotline or a Beaumont doctor’s office before attempting to get screened.
- Beaumont Hospital Coronavirus Hotline – 800-592-4784 A community resource for timely, accurate information about COVID-19 symptoms and virtual screening for people who are experiencing symptoms.
ADDITIONAL HOTLINES AVAILABLE
If you are a current client of BSI and need information on additional testing locations in other states, please contact your current account director for more information. We will be able to provide customized testing resources for you upon request for any locations that may fall out of our two main service areas.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS
- Call your primary care physician and let them know you have symptoms of Coronavirus. They will direct you to the closest testing facility.
- If you do not have a primary care physician, you can start by using your Telemedicine app (if you have one). They will give you direction on if you should be tested and where to go. **Please note they will not be able to test you over the virtual visit.
- Reach out directly to your local health system
Symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Symptoms of Coronavirus include:
- Shortness of breath
QUÉ HACER SI TIENE SÍNTOMAS
Llame a su médico de atención primaria y hágales saber que tiene síntomas de coronavirus. Le dirigirán al centro de pruebas más cercano.
Si no tiene un médico de atención primaria, puede comenzar usando su aplicación de Telemedicina (si tiene una). Le darán instrucciones sobre si debe hacerse la prueba y dónde ir. ** Tenga en cuenta que no podrán evaluarlo durante la visita virtual.
Comuníquese directamente con su sistema de salud local
Síntomas de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
La mayoría de los pacientes con COVID-19 experimentan
síntomas de leve a moderados. Entre los síntomas más
comunes, se encuentran:
- Dificultad para respirar
Carrier Coronavirus Resources
Carrier specific resources
- Capital Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan
- Mutual of Omaha