BSI’s in-house customer service department is a value-added service that BSI provides to our clients free of charge to assist and advocate for members when navigating the healthcare system and dealing with difficult health situations. The department is led by Customer Service Manager, Beth Shoemaker who has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry. Beth and her team help to take the burden off members who are trying to receive resolutions to questions and concerns they have regarding their health insurance.
Have An Inquiry?
If you are an insured member through BSI Corporate Benefits and have an inquiry about your benefit coverage or need help locating a physician/service, BSI Corporate Benefits is your go to resource for any questions you have. Please call 1-866-BSI Benefits 3# to reach a BSI Customer Service Team Member.
BSI Corporate Benefits provides insured members under our care with billing assistance and patient advocacy. BSI provides the following list of services to insured members and any family member covered by their medical plan:
- Challenge denials by insurance companies
- Organize health insurance paperwork
- Audit hospital and provider charges
- Review medical bills and determine proper payment
- Review balance billing practices
- Track claims to ensure they are accurately processed
- Contact providers and insurance companies to resolve claim problems